Saturday, March 15, 2008

Always be proud what you are.........

There is always a question...is the world is changing? or it is only yourself?



As the spring in coming closure, I want to get into some outside activity. As all apartment complex have a tennis court in US, so it is more affordable to play.I wanted to play something else b'coz last summer I broke my wrist in the game. I wanted to play Shuttlecock and didn't find a good court in GSO. This week my friend found a new place and we want to try it out.
As I was driving to the place, I was imagining the new place would be deserted and only my friend and myself will be alone playing there. But surprisingly that place crowded by Asian community and half of them were Indians. I got a little bad feeling for not utilizing the shuttlecock court for this long only because lack of information. I remembered the comedian Senthil's quote "Information is knowledge" from Boys movie.

I am learning some basic's for TCP/IP . It is really amazing to know what is happening behind the screen. I bought a book "Learning Python", hope i will get some good scripting skills, let see how well I am motivated to read the book.

I read a story about Writer Sujatha at Thinnai.com. It is really cool. Check it out
link: http://www.thinnai.com/?module=displaystory&story_id=10803131&format=html

No comments: