Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's my life.....Now or Never


First time I'm following American Idol season. This week a tribute to Bon Jovi. Personally I love Bon Jovi songs and From this season I like Blake B'coz he don't just only sing, he remix the song and put his on own way. So Blake Vs Bon Jovi I was really excited. The really good part is Blake comment about his performance "Take risk or keep your mouth shut". He took risk and he did pretty good.

It's been a long time, I watched TV shows like this. Long back I used to watch "sitthi" a Tamil TV drama. I never had any choice at that time. AXN "Amazing Videos and "Sitthi" comes on a same time. But that time not only remote wasn't in my control. So I started watching it and I wouldn't say I didn't like it.

The one more good contestant is Jordon. She is only 17 and doing well. She is really using her opportunity.
What I was doing in my 17? Did I had any chance? I'm not only talking about singing..........Am I still missing my fortune opportunities? Don't know....But "Life is really too short to suck".

No comments: